DEXTEROUS MUSIC MINSTRELS #D’Minstrels Training Week 1 (Part B)
10 PILLARS FOR YOUR MINISTRY TO BE ESTABLISHED ON
In the “Part A” of the Training on Ministry, we uncovered “The 12 Nuggets Concerning your Ministry which were hidden in the Scriptures” (Hebrew 8:6-8 & Luke 2:43-50)
This Part B focuses on the Contemporary definition of Ministry obviously coined from the scriptures too.
The BBC English Dictionary’s definition for Ministry which we paraphrase into 10 PILLARS FOR YOUR MINISTRY TO BE ESTABLISHED ON with our numbering system is:
A. Building where the business of a government department is transacted.
- It has a Structure (laid down patterns and rules).
- It is a business (profit mentality is demanded).
- It is a sub-unit of a whole entity (Departmental).
- It involves the inflow and outflow of people and things (Transaction)
B. A government department under the direction of a minister.
5. It has a Vision with clearly set goals (Direction).
6. It has a head/ Overseer per time (Minister).
C. The work of a minister based on or inspired a religious belief.
7. It is an Occupation, Career and Profession (Work).
8. It has a source for getting information and innovations (Inspiration).
9. It has a spiritual undertone (Religion).
D. A collective body of Religious ministers (especially Presbyterian).
10. It has a class it belongs to. So know your Protégé, Contemporary and mentor as well as your rival (Collective Ministers).
Secularly, every Ministry is designed to meet a specific need which culminates in the name she is called. This is strictly coined from the Spiritual origin of Ministry whose standard is set GOD himself. Thus, the following chapters are focused on the Basics of the Music Ministry that every individual should know before signing up to be a minstrel at any capacity.
Remember, unto one of the youngest ministers of the gospel then, Apostle Paul wrote:
“But… make full proof of thy ministry”. 2 Timothy 4:5
And the big question becomes:
“DO YOU MAKE FULL PROOF OF A MINISTRY YOU DON’T KNOW ITS DETAILS; Background, History or Commissioned Assignment?
That was why he wrote earlier: “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing…”
You can still Register now @ https://dexterousmusicmedia.com/student-application/
PLEASE DON’T MISS THE NEXT CLASS AND EPISODES @ our Dexterous Music Minstrels Trainings TO BE SHARED ON #D’Minstrels’ Platforms & Social Medias alone!!!
The Summary of this assignment is “HELPING MANY ACCOMPLISH THEIR MUSICAL PROJECTS WITH EASE AND ELIMINATION OF REGRETS AFTERWARDS” i.e (SUCCESSFULLY ESTABLISH YOUR MUSIC MINISTRY WITH PROOFS)..
Best Regards & See you at the top,